Thursday, April 21, 2011

in the waiting

I know I'm all about videos this week. But I just couldn't resist.

I got this from one of our young ladies today - she emailed it and said, "Watch this. This is my heart." And I am so proud of her. She's helping friends with wedding plans, sending them off on dates, oohing and aahing over their newest relationship news. Her heart is so consecrated to Jesus and enthralled with His plan for her.

Waiting for God's best is hard. But there is much more reward to the wait than pain. Much more. I'll be testifying about those rewards soon! Can't wait to tell you about the wonderful man Jesus has brought into my life. And he's showing me more every day how much he is worth the wait.

Be encouraged! Whatever you may be waiting on - God's got it!


2 comments:

Christiana said...

at times brought me to tears. <3 this.

Amberly Rose said...

oh gee