Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here. Home. Tired!

We made it! I would say we squealed in on two wheels however, it was a far different experience. By the time we left Florida, we were already just a little bit...well...exhausted! So, upon reaching San Antonio (day 2 of the drive) we decided we may need just one day there to make sure all their retail stores were running efficiently. And also, that PF Chang's is the same all the way across the US. (Both were very satisfying, by the way.)

We arrived in Marana, AZ on Wednesday at about 6 and joined my family for dinner and good conversation. But there just hasn't been time to catch up on here with the latest events. Things are good. Quite heavy at moments and that's when we remember laughter really is the best medicine. But we are enjoying each other's company. 

I am anticipating giving you all a more comprehensive report of our travels and my time here, but...that will have to wait. We have learned in the last few days that time may be getting shorter, and that's when the wise rearrange priorities. Sorry, my backburner blog-friends! I promise to do my best. 

No comments: